I am going to be doing a “breed out the ugly” challenge on The Sims 4. The basic idea is that you begin with a sim who is as ugly as possible and then, through breeding with attractive spouses over the generations, you aim to end up with a child that looks… Vaguely normal.
I am not going to be playing this as a legacy challenge so will not be starting with very little funds and so forth. But, there are a few rules I will stick to:
Only one child per generation (unless the heir has twins/triplets, that is).First born is heir. This is intended to make the challenge more difficult by preventing me from simply choosing the most attractive child.
- The founder (or in later generations, the heir) will choose their partner based on their looks.
- No editing of offspring’s features in CAS.
- Partners must be premades or townies or descendants of premades or townies (I will use MCCC for story progression). No downloading of spouses from the gallery, No creating spouses and I cannot edit their features.
- All offspring are to take the founder’s surname, “Belle”.
- I will use a legacy trait generator to determine the traits of offspring.
- Aging on for unplayed and played households.
Official challenge rules are here (I am doing the hard version and also sticking to most of the optional rules ): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952071/breed-out-the-ugly-challenge-official-rules-thread#latest
And yeah, that’s it.
Here is my beautiful founder, Ramona Belle, who you can download here https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D485965CC26011E88C4E77C0F1EC7B3C?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=ugly%20to%20beauty&max=50&maxis=false